Friday, March 16, 2012

Korean Drama : City Hunter

To be honest I am not the type who likes to go with the flow or trend. I would love a thing because it's really nice to me. So, don't be surprised when the majority of my friends excited with the K-Pop or Hallyu Wave, I did not even know where it's Suju, SNSD, 2PM and his friends. I would rather watch a Korean drama because the stories are synonymous with fun, exciting, poignant, touching and beautifully played by the cast. My favorite Korean drama, probably just like everyone else, Full House, Sorry I Love You and the Boys Before Flower. LOL.
And now I add a favorite Korean dramas on my list, City Hunter. Because in addition to the story is exciting, suspenseful and drama interspersed with romance remains, also because the main cast is very lovable. Scream his name : LEE MIN HO !!! :p
See, I admire Lee Min Ho as I can see he becomes more handsome in this drama. Thanks to this drama series, his popularity increased. He's got so many offers of starring in a wide assortment of advertising products, not only domestically but also abroad. Whoaa.. such a rising star. 
This drama is already completed for broadcast on local TV, but still leaves a warm conversation among his fans. I considered the ending is an open ending, so we are welcome to guess for ourself how the end of this story.
Because of City Hunter, then I continue to watch another Korean Drama. LOL. :D  

  • Title : 시티헌터 (RSiti Heonteo)
  • English Title : City Hunter
  • Country : Korea
  • Episodes : 20
  • Broadcast Network : SBS

"‘City Hunter’ is an original script based on the world-famous novel by Japan’s Tsukasa Hojo. Since it became public that Korea would be the first remake of this story into a drama, ‘City Hunter’ has been receiving worldwide attention. ‘City Hunter’ has switched the setting from Tokyo 1980 to Seoul 2011, and according to the original story structure, the protagonist becomes a city hunter and his character develops while resolving gratifying cases. "  

Here some of the cast :



Lee Min-ho (이민호) as Lee Yoon-seong (이윤성)

Park Min-yeong (박민영) as Kim Na-na (김나나)

Lee Joon-hyeok (이준혁) as Kim Yeong-joo (김영주)
Hwang Seon-hee (황선희) as Jin Soo-hee (진수희)
Kim Sang-joong (김상중) as Lee Jin-pyo (이진표)

Goo Ha-ra (구하라) as Choi Da-hye (최다혜)


No comments:

Post a Comment