Thursday, March 29, 2012

Craving Wendy's Baked Potato

Maybe this is a late post. Yeaaaa I'm lil bit lazy to post because of very bad and slow connection :(
Can anyone suggest me what should I take for my internet provider?

But yeayy !!! I'm happy enough. Know what? It's very simple to be happy, as simple as eat good food. So, what's the lucky food I choose for now? LOL.
The choosen one is Baked Potatoes from Wendy's Fastfood Restaurant, I went there at last Saturday. :D Don't know what's my main reason, but suddenly I imagine how delicious this Baked Potatoes taste. I imagine melted cheese that coats the surface of the potatoes. Super Yummy! They have some different flavour. I choose Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese. :) 

Tadaaa!!! Here's my idol :p

In addition, I also order Frosty as Wendy's Ice Cream menu, chicken soup and lemon tea. Chicken soup is not recommended because of its very small portion. :p Although it taste good. Aaaaah can't wait to hunt other good food. :D 

Location :
Wendy's - Galaxy Mall
Jl. Dharmahusada Indah Timur No. 35 - 37, Surabaya


Price :
Baked Potatoes IDR 21k
Small Frosty IDR 10k
Chicken Soup IDR 6k
Lemon Ice Tea IDR 8k (?) *sorry i forgot* :p

No comments:

Post a Comment