Friday, March 16, 2012

City Hunter Original Soundtrack


Still talk about City Hunter stuff. Now, I'm gonna share the list of City Hunter Original Soundtrack. I love almost of them. I think the song can really completely describe the situation. I also put the link to download, it would directly go to download link in 4shared. Enjoy!


1) Suddenly - KIM BO KYUNG (김보경)
download
2) Girl's Day - 큐피트 Cupid
download
3) Yim Jae beom - Love
download
4) Kara Park Gyuri - Look Only at You
download
5) So Goodbye- JongHyun (SHINee)
download
6) Yanghwaji Band (양화진 밴드) - It's Alright
download
7) Lonely Day (by J-Symphony)
download

Most songs I like and always play over and over again is Cupid. Excited because the music and the lyrics too coquettish. Make me feel happy, also can boost my mood. While I think the most sad song is So Goodbye. u.u Still remember every part of City Hunter scene. -.- Lee Min Ho is so cool there. :p Whoaaaaa I'm crazy because of him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment