Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Cupcake, Happy Holiday !

Vacations are out of sync is when my sister was really feeling as unemployed while I was haunted and the deadline named thesis. Often, while I want to be alone and concentrate on my thesis topic actually failed to do it.
Like today, I fulfill my sister's request to practice the cupcake recipe that we noted from the internet. I had been buying the cupcake ingredients since yesterday,  so we just need to mix and bake and voila! cupcake was ripe. 

Taraaa!!! This is it! Taken with my Samsung Galaxy :)

At the moment we are worried about the process of making this cupcake which is possible to failed, whether the result is less fluffy or it'll less tasty. Therefore I pray a lot for this kitchen project. *LOL*  Alhamdulillah, the taste of our cupcake is quite delicious. According to my tongue, it feels just right, not too sweet and not too bland. Hahahaha. Very happy because the first trial was immediately successful. Stay learning how to polish it because it's still looks very amateurish. For this time, we decorate cupcake using butter cream. Because it is easy to apply to the cake, no need to have a specific skill. Usually cupcake looks cute because it apply icing sugar for decoration.
In Surabaya, ingredients and tools to make a cupcake can be bought in Toko 8 or Toko Arvian.
I share this cupcake recipe in case anyone wants to practice of making it. Or anyone want to order for gifts? Just contact me. Flavors are guaranteed delicious. : P 








Picture From Here.

Cupcake Ingredients :
225 grams of wheat flour  

3 eggs  
250 ml of liquid milk  
150 grams of unsalted butter  
300 grams of granulated sugar  
1 teaspoon baking soda  
1 teaspoon vanilla powder  
1/2 teaspoon salt 

How to make Cupcake: 

 1. Mix the flour, baking soda, vanilla powder and salt, sieve and set aside. 
 2. Beat the unsalted butter and sugar for 3-5 minutes until fluffy, then enter the egg and milk and stir well.  
3. Enter a mixture of flour sifted gradually while stirring until blended  
4. Pour the batter in a paper cup, bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment