Saturday, January 15, 2011

Papercraft : Slurrp! It's Healthy

It's good to have a glass of milk in your everyday. (=



Fun Facts About Milk :
. Dairy cows provide over 90% of the entire planet's milk supply
. It takes 10 pounds of milk to make a pound of cheese, 21 pounds of milk to make a pound of butter, and 12 pounds of milk to make a single gallon of ice cream.
. Milk is unique because no other beverage in the world contains as many natural nutrients.
. In some parts of the United States, milk is more expensive than gasoline
. A cow produces around 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.(taken from any sources)

Then, this is also my papercraft which I made by myself. Just a simple one. But then, I'm still confusing what should I do with this stuff afterwards. :p Let's make your own, and show me. 

2 comments:

  1. huaaaa...ini papercraft mba. yang kotak susunya itu lho. ndak jelas yaa?? -____________-

    ReplyDelete