Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Felt-ish Time :D


In the middle of my daily life, Sometimes I feel so bored. He he.

So, I decide to try something new. Eventhough I cannot sewing well, but I'll try my best. So here the result of my handmade felt or flanel. :D *embarassing*



Photo frame as my bestfriend birthday gift

Butterfly pin, because I lost my old one. ):

Can You guess this is the real Panda? I don't think so. The shape is unclear.. Ahahahha.

Now, I want to increase my skill in make any kind of felt creation, and also in sewing. It would be very useful. I'm sure. :D

3 comments:

  1. hihihi, lucu banget Deeeeettt :D
    Kreatif nih kamu *puk-puk*
    Lanjutkan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :)

    i also like making flanel handmade. i'm still learning too. :)

    let's share..

    http://tiaripratiwi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heart flanel :)
    check my latest blog, i made cushions with cotton and flanel..

    happy crafting.

    cheers,
    puri

    ReplyDelete